MPI Libraries Return to Normal Opening from 15 September 2021
MPI Libraries will return to normal opening to staff and students ONLY starting from Wednesday 15 September 2021.
|Main Library||2nd Floor, Wui Chi Building, Main Campus||Monday - Friday
Saturday and Sunday
|Lam Kan Special Library||2nd Floor, Chi Un Building, Main Campus||Monday - Friday
|Library (Taipa Campus)||1st Floor, Pearl Jubilee Building, Taipa Campus||Monday - Friday 10:00-20:00|
Physical Access to the Library
- The physical access to the Library is limited to MPI staff and students ONLY.
- When entering the Library, users are required to use hand sanitizer and wear face masks at ALL TIME in the Library.
- Library will increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting the facilities.
Services and Facilities
- The number of seats in the Library will be reduced to keep a good social distance amongst users and the number of allowed users in each Library in any given time will be limited. If the maximum number of users exceeds, there may be a wait to access the Library.
- Users are also advised to sit far apart from each other. Please do not move chairs around.
- All group study rooms will be open for reservation.
Handling of Library Materials
- Users are required to use the Self-Service Checkout Station to borrow the books. A Self-Help Book Sterilizer is also available for use.
- Borrowers should return their borrowed items by due date as far as possible. Late return will be liable to overdue charges. The due date of your borrowed item(s) can be checked via login to “My Library Record” using your NetID.
- All returned materials will be sanitized.
Book Retrieval Service
- External Readers holding valid “Borrowing Card” or “Macau Academic Libraries Consortium Institutional Card” may request the library items you want to borrow by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The requester will be notified by email when the requested item(s) is ready for collecting at the “Smart Locker - Self-Service Holds Pick-Up System” or at the entrance of the Library. All checkout items will be sanitized.
Library will resume full services gradually, please check the library webpage for the most up-to-date information.
Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 8599-6241, 8599-6708 or email to email@example.com.
Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.