CROSSREF WEBINAR: Better Together - Facilitating FAIR Research Output Sharing
Better Together: Facilitating FAIR Research Output Sharing
Unique and persistent identifiers for researchers, institutes, and different types of research outputs, alongside comprehensive metadata, facilitates Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable (FAIR) research. In the second webinar of the Better Together series hosted by Crossref, DataCite, and ORCID, we welcome a guest co-organizer CSTR (Common Science and Technology Resource Identifier) to jointly present a session focused on the sharing of scholarly resources, leveraging both the global and local identifier infrastructure and services. We will go into details of how the repositories can leverage open scholarly infrastructure to help researchers share more, cite more, and generate impact.
Part of this webinar will focus on some use cases in the Mandarin-speaking community. However, the presentation will be conducted in English with slides in both English and Mandarin. We welcome everyone in the APAC time zone or anyone interested in learning more about publishing trends in the APAC region to join this event.
- Who we are
- Besides papers, what other resources can be shared?
- What’s the difference between “sharing” and “publishing”?
- How our organizations work together to make different types of scholarly resources Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable
- Science Data Bank and how it integrates with identifiers in their workflow
- Estelle Cheng, Engagement Manager, Global Direct @ORCID
- Xiaoli Chen, FAIR Workflows Project Lead @Datacite
- Martyn Rittman, Product Manager @Crossref
- Ran Dang, Editorial Director @Atlantis Press
- Liu Jia, Product Manager @Science and Technology Resource Identifier (CSTR)
- Jiang Lulu, Product Manager @Science Data Bank (ScienceDB), Chinese Academy of Science