Using IEEE Xplore Digital Library
The IEEE Xplore Digital Library is a powerful resource for discovery of scientific and technical content published by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and its publishing partners. It provides web access to more than five million full-text documents from some of the world's most highly-cited publications in electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics.
The content in IEEE Xplore comprises:
- 260+ journals
- 4+ million conference papers
- 12,000+ technical standards
- 6,000+ books
- Hundreds of course hours
IEEE provides free quick reference user guides with tips and tricks for using IEEE Xplore effectively.
- Basic Search in IEEE Xplore
- Advanced Search in IEEE Xplore
- Command Search in IEEE Xplore
- Browse Journals, Magazines, and Conference Proceedings in IEEE Xplore
Customizing your IEEE Xplore experience with a free personal account can help you save time and find the information you need. Learn how to view and use your search history, create powerful alerts, and personalize your search to keep you current and save time.
- Unlocking IEEE Xplore Features with a Personal Account
- Saving a Search in IEEE Xplore
- Search and Save with Your Cabinet
- Using the IEEE Xplore File Cabinet
- Content Alerts in IEEE Xplore
- Setting Up My Research Projects & My Favorites on IEEE Xplore
IEEE Xplore provides hundreds of hours of course content, covering a wide range of industries and topics. Courses available in cutting edge topics such as 5G, digital transformation, machine learning, artificial intelligence and blockchain, among others.
For more guides and instructions, please visit the IEEE Xplore Resources and Help website.
Last updated: October 2022.