Webinar: ProQuest Dissertations & Theses in the Web of Science
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Web Of Science: Introducing the New ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Citation Index
Wednesday, 20 September 2023 at 9:00 am
- Discover how to maximize the results of limited research time by browsing abstracts of early career research alongside records for journal articles, conference papers, preprints and other scholarly sources within a single platform
- Learn how to streamline your research in the Web of Science™ via direct linking to the 3.2M full text records (a wealth of quality scholarship not discoverable in other scholarly sources) available in PQDT Global for mutual subscribers.
- Discover why Web of Science users value dissertations.
- See how you can claim your dissertation/thesis to your Web of Science Researcher Profile to make your work more visible.
- Explore how this integration can amplify the global reach of your institution’s graduate research included in PQDT Global
Austin McLean, Senior Director - Partnerships, Clarivate
April Ellsey, Director - Product Management, Clarivate